Accelerometer Module - .NET Gadgeteer Compatible
This product can now be purchased at www
This product can now be purchased at www.ghielectronics.com.
Accelerometer module for Gadgeteer. An accelerometer is an electromechanical device that measures acceleration forces. These forces may be static, like the constant force of gravity pulling at your feet, or they could be dynamic - caused by moving or vibrating the accelerometer.
Requires socket type I.
- Gadgeteer socket type I
- 3 axis motion/orientation sensing
- 10,000 g shock survival
- Excellent temperature stability
you need to download the following software to start your Gadgeteer:
- Development tool : Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010
- Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK
- The Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
You can download these tools at : http://tinyclr.com/support
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review