Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
This kit comes with AlphaBot robotic platform (line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, IR control), and a camera (with servo and 2 DOF pan head).
With modules in the kit, you can fast get started with robotic development like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR remote control, and video monitoring via network, etc. What's more, thanks to the rich Raspberry Pi open source resources, and the modular design of AlphaBot, you'll learn how to extend and refit, and finally build your own Raspberry Pi robot.
Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
1. Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
2. Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
3. Motor interface
4. Ultrasonic module interface
5. Servo module interface
6. Obstacle avoidance module interface
7. Speed measuring interface
8. Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
9. Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
10. Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
11. UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth
12. SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module
13. Line tracking module interface
14. TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
15. LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
16. Anti-reverse diode
17. Power switch
18. LM2596: 5V regulator
19. Power indicator
20. UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
21. IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
22. Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
Infrared line tracking robot
Infrared obstacle avoidance robot
Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance robot
Infrared/Bluetooth remote control robot
Video monitoring robot
Note: photos are FOR REFERENCE ONLY, the other boards/modules/accessories are NOT included in the price.
Please visit Wiki for more information.
Note: this product requires two 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
AlphaBot mainboard x1
Tracker Sensor x1
Photo Interrupter Sensor x2
Infrared Proximity Sensor x2
Motor with gearbox 2PCS x1
AlphaBot wheel 2PCS x1
AlphaBot acrylic chassis x1
Motor mounting plate 4PCS x1
omni-direction wheel x1
20-slots encoder disk 2PCS x1
IR remote controller x1
XH2.54 4cm 4Pin 2PCS x1
XH2.54 4cm 3Pin 2PCS x1
XH2.54 4cm 7Pin x1
AlphaBot screws x1