The Arch Max v1.1 is a mbed enabled development board specially for rapid prototyping. It's based on an STM32F407VET6 microcontroller with an ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 168MHz. It provides serial wire debug](SWD) debug, drag-and-drop programming and USB serial communication. It provides a complete and straightforward development document for your projects.
• mbed enabled
• Online development tools(include IDE)
• Complete and straightforward C/C++ SDK
• Massive examples and tutorials
• High-performance STM32F407VET6
• ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with FPU of 168MHz
• 512 KB Flash memory, 192 KB RAM
• On-board programming and debug
• Drag-and-drop programming
• USB serial communication
• SWD debug with GDB+ pyOCD/OpenOCD, Keil or IAR
• Arduino form factor, compatible with lots of shields
• Built-in Ethernet port, USB and SD card slot for Internet connectivity and data exchange
• Work Voltage: 5V
• Microcontroller: STM32F407VET6
• Flash Memory: 512kB
• RAM: 192kB
• UART: 4
• I2C: 3
• SPI: 3
• CAN: 2
• SDIO: 1
• Camera interface: 1
• Eth: 1
• ADC Channels: 8
• I/O pins: 40
• Digital I/O Max Input Voltage: 5.0V
• Diameter: 90mm x 44mm
• For libraries and documents, please visit our Wiki page.
• For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
Free quick shipping on your first order when you spend $50 and more on. Discouted items included!