B-Squares is a 3D modular electronics system with an emphasis on solar power and expandable energy storage, enabling the hobbyist to prototype clean-tech and Arduino inventions faster than ever before
B-Squares is a 3D modular electronics system with an emphasis on solar power and expandable energy storage, enabling the hobbyist to prototype clean-tech and Arduino inventions faster than ever before.
The Squares have magnetic contacts on each corner which allow them to easily snap together without wires. These magnetic contacts are also used to transmit electric signals between the Squares. This design allows users to quickly assemble Squares into arrays, with power flowing through the array, without wiring or soldering. The Battery-Square includes three internal rechargeable AAA batteries.
- Before use, please remove the plastic protective wrapping on each of the AAA batteries included with the Battery-Square.
- As with most electronic devices, the batteries included with the Battery-Square are not shipped fully charged. For best performance we recommend that you fully charge the batteries before use. For fast charging, you can use a standard NiMH battery charger to charge the AAA batteries separately and then reinstall into the Battery-Square.
- The Battery-Square has an On/Off switch on the side. We recommend that when the Battery-Square is not in use that you turn it off to prevent the Square from discharging the batteries.
- When installing the three (3) AAA batteries into the Battery-Square, pay close attention to the polarity indicated on the PCB board by the "+" and "-" symbols.
- High strength magnetic contacts.
- 3 AAA 800 mAh rechargeable batteries.
- Low self-discharge rate.
- Resettable fuse short protection.
- 5V Mini-USB Output.
- Switch to turn USB and contact outputs ON (·) and OFF (o).
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review