The BLE Bee is a Bluetooth Smart enabled XBEE form factor module based on CC2540 microprocessor. Using a BLE Bee an XBee socket enabled embedded system can communicate with desktop computers, smartphones, table computers and even other embedded systems providing Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The BLE Bee can be used in hardware setups, where normally an XBEE module is used. To get started, we suggest you Seeeduino Stalker V2, which has an compatible Xbee shape. Already have UNO? Try XBee Shield! If you are a Grove fan who already have an Base Shield, Grove - XBee Carrier will be a good choice for you.
It's highly customlized chip with AT comand supported. You can modify the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, name of equipment, matching parameters such as passwords, use agile, even the transmission power bwtween - DBM, 23-6 DBM, 0 DBM, 6 DBM.
Viva La Vida!
- Compatible XBee form factor
- Bluetooth Specification V4.0 aka BLE
- Serial port interface
- Open environment within 30 meters can realize communication between modules
- AT command supported as description
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Microprocessor: CC2540
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- PCB size: 24.5mmx30.5mmx0.8mm
- Outline Dimension: 24.5mmx30.5mmx9.77mm
- Power supply: 3.3V
- Communication Protocol: Uart(TTL)
- power supply: + 3.3 VDC 50 mA
- working temperature: - 5 ~ + 65 Centigrade
Please visit our wiki
page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum