- Based on Bluegiga's BLE112 Bluetooth 4.0 single mode compliant module
- Open Source Hard- and Firmware and iPhone App
- No library necessary to operate the Shield with an Arduino which makes it compatible with most Arduino Shield ready platforms
- Compatible with iOS devices such as: iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPad 3rd gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th gen
- Compatible Arduino's and Arduino Clones: Arduino Uno, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Decimilia,Freetronics Eleven, Seeeduino v3.0
- Compatible with Netduino2 (using COM1 and COM2)
- Baudrate 19.200
- Configurable UART Pins 0/1 (Hardware Serial), 2/3 (Software Serial)
- 16 byte receive buffer, which must be filled up using the Arduino before the buffer is written to the GATT.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Thanks for answering the last question on this. As a follow up, is the needed firmware for the BLE-110A readily available from TI or is that something that has to be written?
Also, I am an experienced developer who could use the shield without anQuestion by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
Hi, the SDK is not available from TI but from bluegiga directly. In order to use the BLE-Shield v1.0.0 with BGLib, which will offer you more or less full access to Bluegigas SDK in C, please follow this blogpost to head start: Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
I want to purchase two of these BLE-Shield but I want to know if I can configure one of them as a slave and the other instead as a master and make them communicate.
Thanks and have a good day.
Hi this functionality is not available yet. The BLE-Shield v1.0.0 supports the peripheral role only which is more or less the Server side of BLE since it provides data to a Central which is a client. A Library to support Central role on Arduino is in t
If you can create an app on windows which acts as Central you can connect to the Shield and read/write data from and to it.
What exactly is a MEGA Duemilanove? Could you please point to a product at www.arduino.cc or add another weblink where to find the board you are mentioning?