“I really should test my battery when I am out.” If you ever said that to yourself when you find out you just packed up a dead battery for your portable project, you really should get one of this battery kit.
The kit comes in two parts, a 3.8V 5100mAh Lipo battery and a battery indicator. The battery has a maximum discharging current of 3000mA and can work as the power supply for any of your portable projects that running at 3.8V.
As for the good mate of your batteries, the battery indicator comes very handy when you need to test how much power you have left. There are 2 different standard battery connectors available on board, JST-1.0 and JST-2.0, which covers the most commonly used battery connectors in the market. We also left you a soldering pad for 2.54 pin headers in case your battery does not fit any of it. You can only test ONE BATTERY AT A TIMEand the battery voltage should be NO HIGHER THAN 9V. The current battery level of your battery is described with 4 LEDs, each one represents a battery level of 25%. An ‘ERROR’ LED indicator is also used to detect if you’ve connected the battery in a wrong way.
Note: Test your batteries one at a time, and do not connect battery higher than 9V!
- 3.8V 5100mAh Lipo Battery for portable projects
- Easy-to-use battery indicator with different standard of battery connectors
The Batter Indicator:
- Detect Range: 3-4.2V
- Working current: 15 mA
- 4 LED indicators for battery level
- 1 ‘Error’ LED indicator for wrong connection
- Supports JST-1.0 and JST-2.0 battery connectors
- Solderable pad for 2.54 pin headers
- Dimension: 30mm x 25mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 ～45°C (Charging) / -10～60°C (Discharging)
- Capacity: 5100mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.8 V
- Connector：JST- 2.0
- Maximum Discharge current: 3000mA
- Maximum Charge Current: 2500mA
- Dimension: 59.76mm x 59.5mm x 10.76mm
- 1x Battery Indicator
- 1x 5100mAh 3.8 Lipo Battery
- For libraries and documents, please visit our Wiki page.
- For technical discussion, please come to our Forum.
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
|0mm x0mm x0mm
|Lithium Cells / Batteries loose (bulk) UN3480-PI965