- An iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display (4th gen), iPad (3rd gen) or iPod touch (5th gen) plus our App from iTunes App Store. You could also develop your own iOS App using our open source SDK or iOS's CoreBluetooth Framework.
- Or a second BLE Mini (require Central role support which will be available in March 2013)
- Simple interface - with our pre-loaded firmware code name 'Biscuit', you could easily connect to any development board or IC with UART interface.
- Compact form factor - this is a very popular request from makers using smaller Arduino boards like Arduino Mini/Micro/Nano/Pro Mini etc.
- Support Central or Peripheral role - it can connect to other BLE Mini or BLE Shield, not just iOS device. (Central role support will be available in March 2013)
- Standalone operation - Ti's CC2540 is a SoC (System-on-Chip) IC that can operate without any external microcontroller. You can develop your own firmware using IAR Embedded Workbench, all I/O pins of CC2540 are accessible.
- Firmware upgradable - develop your own or download a "pre-packaged" firmware and upload to BLE Mini via the USB connector, Ti CC Debugger is not required.
- Provision for connection to external antenna.
- Texas Instruments CC2540 2.4 GHz Bluetooth System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Certified Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Module with on-board chip antenna
- Dimension- 39mm x 18.5mm
- Powering options - 3.4V to 11V VIN / 5V USB / Coin Cell Battery / 3.7V Li-ion Battery
- On-board programmable components - 512Kb EEPROM, 2 LEDs (Blue & Green), Push Button
- Accessories included - Coin Cell Battery holder & 3 connectors
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Why there are only Apple devices in description? There are much more manufactures who have bluetooth 4.0 le implemented. Will that board work with them?Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
I mean Nokia Lumia series mostlyAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
Hi guys, does this require a PC to be discoverable? Can it be programmed to not require a PC by the end user?Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
Hi Chris, this module without microcontroller, so it should be used with an microcontrollerboard(Arduino). PC is necessary for programming Arduino.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43
Hello, GROVE in only a 4 pin interface with 2mm pin spacing, you could get a GROVE cable to connect it to GROVE base Shield.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:43