Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - BLE Shield v2.0
- iOS 6 or 7: iPhone 5 (all models), iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad (3rd gen or later), iPad mini (all models) and iPod touch (5th gen or later)
- Android 4.3 devices with BLE hardware: Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3.
- Besides the on-board PCB antenna, option to use SMA connector for external antenna (soldering is required)
- Flexible REQN and RDYN pins selectable from pin 2 to 12, these pins are fixed at 8 & 9 for BLE Shield v1
- Reset button also resets the Arduino board, and vice versa
- ICSP header provides Vcc (for other shields to get power source)
- 5. ICSP header now passes through (for other shields to connect to the SPI)
- 6. Shield's reset is controllable by Arduino pin 4 or 7
- 7. Reset signal to the shield is now active low (i.e. pull low to reset the shield)
- 8. Added test points for power consumption measurement of the nRF8001 chip (soldering is required)
- 9. Added circuitry and test pin (J9 NC) for measurement of instant working current (using logic analyzer, 1mA = 100mV).
- Control your Arduino pins with our/your own mobile App
- Send sensor data from your Arduino to an App for processing
- Use your iDevice as an internet gateway for your Arduino
- and much more!
- Nordic nRF8001 Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity IC
- Support Peripheral (Slave) role operation only - nRF8001 IC limitation
- Proprietary simple serial interface (ACI)
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Would be good to add some source code / examples/ links to help your customers start using the HW you sell .Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:09
This product is designed by RedBearLab, please refer to http://redbearlab.com/bleshiel... if you have any problem with this product.Thanks.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:09
I have a project where I would like to use my phone's bluetooth as a proximity detector. By this I mean I want to have my arduino connected to a bluetooth shield with the sketch code only looking for the ID of my phone so that when my phone comes intoQuestion by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:09
This one can do that work if the protocol permit the Auto connection, but we don't have the libraries for this function, and you need a app for your phone.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:09
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:08
Hi,please refer:Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:34:08
The libraries and all information have been posted on it's home page : http://redbearlab.com/bleshiel... .Please refer to that link.Thanks.