Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - BLE Shield v2.0
This product is discontinued, please consider the upgraded BLE Shield v2
This product is discontinued, please consider the upgraded BLE Shield v2.1 as an alternative product.
BLE Shield 2 stands for Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Shield version 2. It is designed to work with Arduino boards, including Arduino Uno, Mega 2560, Leonardo and Due. It allows you to connect your Arduino board with other BLE Central device like a smartphone or tablet.
Note: Headers of this product is shipped unsoldered.
Video Android: http://youtu.be/BCQsWGKu_Vw
Video iOS: http://youtu.be/x2pitBKHi3A
- iOS 6 or 7: iPhone 5 (all models), iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad (3rd gen or later), iPad mini (all models) and iPod touch (5th gen or later)
- Android 4.3 devices with BLE hardware: Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 3.
New features in version 2
- Besides the on-board PCB antenna, option to use SMA connector for external antenna (soldering is required)
- Flexible REQN and RDYN pins selectable from pin 2 to 12, these pins are fixed at 8 & 9 for BLE Shield v1
- Reset button also resets the Arduino board, and vice versa
- ICSP header provides Vcc (for other shields to get power source)
- 5. ICSP header now passes through (for other shields to connect to the SPI)
- 6. Shield's reset is controllable by Arduino pin 4 or 7
- 7. Reset signal to the shield is now active low (i.e. pull low to reset the shield)
- 8. Added test points for power consumption measurement of the nRF8001 chip (soldering is required)
- 9. Added circuitry and test pin (J9 NC) for measurement of instant working current (using logic analyzer, 1mA = 100mV).
- Control your Arduino pins with our/your own mobile App
- Send sensor data from your Arduino to an App for processing
- Use your iDevice as an internet gateway for your Arduino
- and much more!
- Nordic nRF8001 Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity IC
- Support Peripheral (Slave) role operation only - nRF8001 IC limitation
- Proprietary simple serial interface (ACI)
Here is the Tutorials for Getting Started with Seeeduino V3 and BLE Shield .
More information on http://redbearlab.com/bleshield/
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review