Blueseeed Bee (CSR-BC04)
New version available: BLE Bee - Based on HM-11 Module Bluetooth Bee is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP module compatible with existing Xbee sockets, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Bee compatible headers.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to green led. When master and slave are paired, red and green led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only green led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:0000.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
I'm havind problems discovering my bluetooth bee. It's plugged into a arduino xBee shield and the green led most to the side is blinking but I can't discover it.
Can anybody help. I've tried multipple times but I've never discoverd it.Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:41:17
Make sure you know the connection is consistent with your code on Arduino.
That's to say if the "Enable Being Inquired" command has been successfully received by the Bluetooth Bee, with the indicating that red and green leds are flashing in intervalAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:41:17
Not tried yet.
Hope you can see the wiki first , there is a demcode set the bluetooth as a slave . And if you want to another one as master to search t the slave , see the commands first,than write a code.Or using PC UART to send the command to connect the slave. Mor
Tested Bluetooth Bee with Bees shield (on Bee2 with USB). No joy at 1st with commands. Had to press "Reset 2" 1st for a response on serial monitor. Then between each command had to press CR at least 3 times - otherwise receive ERROR response. Then work
What a weekend makes, as I think I'm able to answer my own question now. Pin 5 of BTBee is the reset pin. If using BTBee with Seeeduino set at 3.3V then believe can connect to any available digital pin set as output & high. Then take low in code for _
Can the device return a list of discovered bluetooth devices and their signal strength, and how many devices can be paired (not connected) at once with each devicd
Can't get signal strength and most record 7 devices.
I connect the bt Bee to my arduino wireless sd shield, uploaded the sketch from your example but the module is blinking in green light and i don't receive response form the Software serial.
Maybe the module is broken or maybe i have to look for some
You can't use Software serial if using Bluetooth bee with Arduino wireless SD shield, because the pins of bee are digital 0 and digital 1 on the Arduino wireless SD shield, but our Xbee shield can choose other pins for bee(Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:41:04
How much is the maximum Current Consumption of the Bluetooth Bee, when supplied with 3v3?
I want to connect it to a Arduino Pro Mini (3v3, 8Mhz), I was wondering if the Arduino internal regulator can power the Bluetooth Bee.
Ciao Nicola ho dei problemi con il funzionamento di questo modulo, l'ho connesso al wireless SD shield di arduino e gli mando i comandi descritti nel tutorial Ma non ricevo risposta, leggo le risposte con la software serial collegata ai pin descritti n
i am trying to connect my xbee shield and bluetooth bee mounted arduino to my htc desire s phone. the phone is 2.1 Bluetooth FTP/OPP and it says bluetooth bee is v2.0. i am using the example from wiki page which named as "Delay Based Implemen
i guess i should try the forum
It is right, but the SPI port is unused with this module. It only communicate with arduino via UART port.
How, there is a manual??