Bluetooth has already become a wireless data exchange technology that we can’t imagine a life without. It exists on almost all of our portable electronic gadgets like mobile phones, handfree headsets and some PCs. It’s a perfect tech for digital devices that don’t have a huge power pool to share their data conveniently. And this adapter is such a helpful little tool to turn any device with USB port into a Bluetooth armed cool device.
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Strong built-in Ceramic Antenna
- Exclusive Bluetooth address for each
- IVT software permission included
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Bluetooth version：Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR
- Interface type ：USB 2.0
- Effective range ：10 m in open area
- Modulation mode ：2.4 G direct sequence frequency hopping (FHSS)
- Emission power：Class 2
- Size and weight：22x18x7 mm 2.5g
- Operating system：98SE/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7
|Dimensions||50mm x70mm x7.6mm|
Write Your Own Review