Control HD44780 LCDs from the Bus Pirate with this breakout board. The Bus Pirate LCD mode uses an adapter because there aren't enough pins to control a character display. You can build it with a few chips on a bread board, or you can buy this one ready-made. Includes a short connector cable. Every sale directly supports open source development of the Bus Pirate.
- • Supports the most common HD44780 1x16 connector
- • Contrast adjustment
- • Connection indicator LED
- • Backlight connections adjustable
- • Many backlights can be dimmed
- • Compatible with Bus Pirate v3.x and v2go (all production versions)
- • Includes connector cable (Bus Pirate and LCD NOT included)
- • Uses DP6037 standard PCB footprint
- • Open source (CC-0/Public Domain)
- • Each unit is tested before it leaves Seeed Studio
- • If you are looking for a compatible LCD, one is available here.
|Dimensions||120mm x95mm x12mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
I like it very much for testing LCDs