This product has shipping restriction to certain countries. It can only be sent to countries and regions listed as below:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, US and Korea.
The Coral Camera is a 5MP camera designed for use with the Coral Dev Board, providing input for computer vision use cases. The camera attaches to the Coral Dev Board’s MIPI CSI interface with a with a 24-pin FFC.
Coral is a division of Google, that helps you build intelligent ideas with our platform for local AI. Our Dev Board features Google’s Edge TPU chip for fast ML inferencing on device.
- ISP function: Automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic white balance (AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), automatic 50/60 Hz lumination, automatic blacklevel calibration (ABLC).
- Image quality control: color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, lens correction, defective pixel canceling, and noise canceling.
- Support autofocus control (AFC) with embedded AF VCM Driver.
- For more information about the sensor, read about the Omnivision SOC.
- 5-megapixel OmniVision sensor
·1.4um x 1.4um pixel
·Active array size 2582x1933
- Optical size: ¼”
- Field of view: 84.0° / 87.6°
- F-number: F=2.2 ±5%
- TV distortion: <1.5%
- Focal length: 2.5mm
- Focusing range: 10cm ~ ∞
- Dual lane MIPI output interface
- Board dimensions: 25 x 25 mm
|Sensor||Omnivision OV5645 SoC (built in ISP)|
|Focus||auto focus, focal length 2.5mm, range 10cm-infinity|
|Field of View||84.0 degrees / 87.6 degrees|
|ISP Functions||auto exposure control, Auto white balance, auto band filter, auto 50/60Hz lumination, auto blacklevel calibration|
|Connections||MIPI-CSI, dual lane MIPI interface|
|Dimensions||25mm x 25mm|
1 x Coral Camera Module