Note: We have a new version Cubieboard A20 instead of Cubieboard.
Cubieboard is mini pc development board, which is based on Allwinner A10 SoC, small size (10x6cm), hacker friendly, extendable and very low-cost. Compare with Raspberry Pi, it has higher performance, SATA supported and 96 extended interface.
If you plan to assemble a small computer, you can try using this small ARM platform cubieboard. It supports Ubuntu and other Linux distributions; you could use it like an ordinary computer operation. At the same time, the platform also supports Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system and has bulit-in IR sensor, can be used as "Android TV".
Enclosure for cubieboard is also available now, click here for more details.
- Allwinner A10 SOC
- 96 pin extended interface
- Built-in IR receiver
- SATA supported
- Supports 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and mouse
- CPU: 1G ARM cortex-A8 processor, NEON, VFPv3, 256KB L2 cache
- GPU: Mali400, OpenGL ES GPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 @480MHz
- Video output: HDMI 1080p Output
- Network: 10/100M Ethernet
- Internal storage：4GB NAND Flash
- IO ports: 2 USB Host, 1 micro SD slot, 1 SATA, 1 ir
- Extended interfaces: 96 extend pin including I2C, SPI, RGB/LVDS, CSI/TS, FM-IN, ADC, CVBS, VGA, SPDIF-OUT, R-TP
- Supports systems: Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions
- Power supply：5VDC/2A power supply with 4.00mm(ext.diameter) x 1.7mm(int.diameter) barrel plug
- Cubieboard board
- USB power cable
- SATA cable
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review
Show per page