Product feature: With a reasonable size, such desktop laser cutter is really good for users who have very little space to put the machine.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
If you would like to purchase or obtain more information about this item, please email us at: Manufacturing@chaihuo.org
• Our desktop laser cutting system is a suitable tool for basic makers to start. Cutting, marking and engraving is just the beginning. Combine to create a huge array of designs and products.
• Available in 40w or 60w laser tube
• Work Area: 23.6” x 15.7” (600 x 400 mm)
• Servo system - With our high-speed motors, you can run jobs up to 1,000 mm/s. The laser head also moves around the work surface much more quickly than the standard Stepper motors at 600 mm/s
• Water-cooled - Set it and forget it!! With our "No Water" protection, you never have to worry about your chiller. Simply fill it with 2 gallons of distilled water and forget about it!
• Alarm lamp - Easily know from a distance when the machine is finished with a job. The light will turn green when the machine has stopped, and red while the machine is running.
• Smart board - The Smart Board controls the Air Assist and Exhaust System to only run during jobs. This saves energy and noise when not in use.
• Combined Red dot Pointer
• Infrared Auto focus
• Motorized table
• Pass-through Door
• Air Assist
• Exhaust fan
• HoneyComb Table
• 2" (50.8 mm) Focus Head / Lens
• Easily Adjustable Home Position
• LCD Display•
• ”No water” Protection
• Emergency Stop
• Open cover protection
Desktop Laser Cutting System
Laser Tube Wattage
600x400mm(23.6″ x 15.7″)
Max Part Size (WxLxH)
Front door closed
700x530x170mm(27.6″ x 20.9″ x6.7″)
700x∞x15mm(27.6″ x ∞” x 0.6″)
700x530mm(27.6″ x 20.9″)
Z Axis Height
1070x790x610mm(42.1″ x 31.1″ x24″)
Sealed Co2 Glass Laser Tube
Motion Control System
High-Speed Servo Motors
Speed and Power Control (engraving depth)
Computer or manually controlled speed and power from 0-100%. Vector color mapping sets speed and power settings using RGB color mapping.
Optimized raster, vector, and combined mode
User controlled from 100 to 500DPI(standard laser head), up to 1000 DPI(HR head)
Ethernet and USB Connection
Compatible Operating Systems
3.5″ LCD panel showing current file, total working time, laser power, speed etc.
110 to 240 volts, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase
Integral exhaust fan.There is 1 output port, 5.7″ (145 mm) in diameter in the rear of the case.