Disposable ECG Electrode (10 Pcs pack)
Disposable ECG Electrode is Ag or AgCl electrode, which consist of base lining material, conductive gel, and electrode buckle
Disposable ECG Electrode is Ag or AgCl electrode, which consist of base lining material, conductive gel, and electrode buckle. The base lining material uses the nonwoven fabric, the breathable paper, cotton or PE and foam with medical hypoallergenic adhesive. It's Y type S55 here.
- Separate AC Impedance: ≤ 3KΩ
- Average AC Impedance : ≤ 2KΩ
- DC offset voltage: ≤ 100mV
- Internal noise: ≤ 150μ
SIMULATED DEFIBRILLATION RECOVERY PERFORMANCE
- Discharge in the 5th second electrode to voltage: ≤ 100mV
- Average rate of change every 10 second: ≤ 1mV/S
- Simulated defibrillation Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy: ≤ 3KΩ
- Bias current tolerance: ≤ 100mV
Cytotoxicity : ≤ 1 level
Primary skin irritation: PⅡ0.0-1.9
Sensitization: < 1 level
It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Dimensions||150mm x100mm x13mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review