CE/FDA certified disposable face masks (Not for medical use). Please see a special message from Seeed in description.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
We have received many inquiries oversea from our friends in the community for face masks and we have donated a substantial quantity to our partners, maker spaces, fab labs all over the world in the past three weeks.
However, seeing that there are many urgent demands, we wanted to do our best to make masks available to more people. 25th March, Seeed was able to obtain a license to sell face masks and secure a number of disposable face masks.
We are not professional face masks/protection products manufacturer or vendor, and we have worked hard to look for multiple channels for these items. Currently, the market is fluctuating heavily all the time. While what we are able to offer is not the cheapest, it is the best price so far that we can get for our community. This is also the same face masks provided for Seeed’s staff for daily operation.
Seeed will continue to source other protective gear and make them available to you. If you have needs regarding a specific item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s all keep safe and keep making, alone but together. Wishing you all the best!
As some countries have started to collect all incoming masks of large quantities to be distributed centrally, and also due to our limited supply, each order cannot exceed two boxes of masks (50 pcs in each box, therefore a maximum of 100 pcs per order) to avoid customs issues.
1. These masks are for one-time use only and are recommended to use no more than 8 hours continuously and replace with a new mask.
2. They are NOT to be used by medical professionals who work directly with infected patients.
3. We strongly recommend using these masks in combination with proper and frequent hand-washing and avoid touching your face.
4. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
1. Hold the color side of the mask facing outwards
2. Place it over your face to cover your nose and mouth, and secure it on your ears with earloops
3. Adjust the mask appropriately and make sure there are no gaps around the nose area
1 x Disposable Face Mask - 50 Pcs
Now most of people are requested to work from home instead of at the office. And schools are closed or switching to online classes. We will keep updating useful tech tips and product guides in the topics of “Work from home” and “Learn from home”. We hope tech tips and tools provided by us will keep your projects running well during the time of social distancing and quarantine.
CE/FDA Certification Documents