Who Viewed This Also Viewed
DockerPi PowerBoard is used to power the Raspberry Pi (or similar SBC) with a typical power of up to 20W (5V/4A) and can run up to 25W (5V/5A) with good heat dissipation.
DockerPi PowerBoard also provides power to other DockerPi modules to protect the security of the power supply. It also provides a safe shutdown function, supports IR remote control switch, button control switch (Requires Driver, One-Step Automated Install).
DockerPi PowerBoard has fan cooling, and we recommend that you install the DockerPi PowerBoard on the bottom of the other DockerPi.
DockerPi PowerBoard recommends 12V 2A or above power input and 12V power from 4-pin headers to other DockerPi. (If other modules require 12V power)
Note: DockerPi PowerBoard does not support hotplug.
- DockerPi Series
- 12V Input
- Typical output:20W(5V/4A)
- Absolute output:25W(5V/5A)
- 3CM Quiet Fan
- Remote Control Safe Power(Require Driver)
- Button Control Safe Power(Require Driver)
- Recommended to be stacked at the bottom
- Can Stack with other Stack board
- Independent of the mainboard hardware (but Safe Power must develop by yourself)
- 1x Docker Pi PowerBoard
- 1x Remote controller
- 1x Instructions
- 4x M2.5*12 + 6 Copper stick
- 4x M2.5*6 Nut
- 4x M2.5*6 Half-round head screw