Dragino LG01-N Single Channel LoRa IoT Gateway - Support 915MHz Frequency
OLG01-N is an open-source single channel LongRange Gateway. It lets you bridge Long Range wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradeable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in webserver
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Failsafe design provides a robust system
- 1 x SX1276/SX1278 Long Rangemodule
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private Long Range protocol
- Support up to 300 nodes
- Long Range band 915MHz
- Max range in Long Range: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
OLG01-N is an open-source single channel Long Range Gateway. It lets you bridge Long Range wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The Long Range wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
OLG01-N has rich internet connection methods such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port, and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to the Internet.
OLG01-N can support Limited LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized Long Range transmit protocol. Different from OLG01, OLG01-N uses the Linux to directly control the sx1276/sx1278 Long Range module which increases the communication efficiency and simplifies the software design.
OLG01-N can be used to provide a low-cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except for LoRaWAN mode, LG01-N can support multiple working mode such as MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode to fit the different requirements for IoT connection.
LG01-N base on sx1276 solution which provides a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare to the cost with normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. the LG01-N is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This makes the OLG01-N very suitable to set up a small scale Long Range network.
For Private Long Range Protocol, Not recommend for LoRaWAN use.
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB; RAM: 64MB
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module (Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- Long Range Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- 1 x Long Range Interface
- 1x Dragino OLG01-N Single Channel Long Range IoT Gateway - Support 915MHz Frequency