- Up to 2x HDD/SSD´s - 2.5 or 3.5inch storage is supported
- Utilizes two independent USB3 buses on Raspberry Pi 4
- Type C power input with USB PD/QC support for 2.5inch drives and Raspberry Pi 4
- External standard ATX power supply support for 3.5inch HDD
- Fan and heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 CPU cooling
- HDD suspend mode supported
- UASP support
- Software RAID 0/1/5 support
- Optional PWM control fan for HDD heat dispatching
- Optional OLED display for IP Address/Storage info
Are you worried about your Raspberry Pi 4 that they don't have enough storage? Here is a HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 which you can use the SATA port HDD to extend your Pi storage.
For 3.5inch HDD setups, a standard ATX PSU is required to power the HDD´s and the Raspberry Pi. With 2x 3.5inch HDD´s the PSU should provide at least 60W or more.
For 2.5inch HDD setups, the USB PD/QC power adapter ( >=30W power adapter ) is sufficient to power the disk drives and the Raspberry Pi 4 together. It is important to mention that the power connector on the SATA HAT must be used to power up the NAS with Raspberry Pi 4.
The Dual SATA HAT utilizes two high-performance JMS561 (one JMS561 for the Dual SATA HAT) and provides up to 400MB/s read/write performance with four disks in RAID0 mode.
- Dual SATA HAT board
- USB3.0 Connection adapter