EMW3090V2 WI-FI Module
The EMC3090 Wi-Fi modules are mainly used for IoT data communication. This modules are used in a wide range of IoT applications through a variety of different form factors, interface types, antenna interfaces and temperature range.
- 10+: $2.50
EMW3090 Wi-Fi Module
The EMW3090 modules are mainly used for IoT data communication. Data collection and control are realized through a rich peripheral interface, and data can be transmitted to the Internet of Things cloud service platform through a Wi-Fi network connection to realize the Internet of Everything. This series of modules is used in a wide range of IoT applications through a variety of different form factors, interface types, antenna interfaces and temperature range.
- Powerful CPU：Cortex-M4F Processor Core with 256K bytes SRAM
- Wide Working Voltage: DC 3.0-3.6V
- Maximum transmission rate up to 72.2 Mbps with 20 MHz bandwidth.
- High Quality Wi-Fi Features
- More than 10 IO Peripherals such as SPI, I2C
- Operating Temperature：-40℃ to +105℃
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V～3.3V
- Antenna: PCB antenna or IPEX connector (Optional)
- Length*Width*Height: 2.400*2.600*0.300(cm)
- Weight: 0.003kgs
- Intelligent Lighting
- Health Care
- Intelligent Household Appliances
- Intelligent Electricians
- Portable Devices