The EasyVR Arduino Shield is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective multi-language speech recognition capabilities to virtually any application developed on the Arduino platform.
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks or beds, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
- A host of built-in speaker independent (SI) commands for ready to run basic controls. The commands are available in the following languages:
- English (US)
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language).
- Supports Voice Passwords for biometric speech recognition.
- 3 GPIO lines that can be controlled by new protocol commands.
- PWM audio output that supports 8 ohm speakers.
- Headphone jack.
- Programmable LED.
- Sound playback feature.
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands.
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V) .
- Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
What’s in the Box:
- EasyVR Arduino Shield
Please visit here
for documents and software.