Seeed 125K RFID reader is a module used to read uem4100 RFID card information with two output formats: Uart and Wiegand. It has high sensitivity with maximum 7cm sensing distance. The 4pins of Electronic Brick Interface make it be very easily used with Arduino or Seeeduino.
- Selectable output format : Uart or Wiegand
- 4Pins Electronic Brick Interface
- High Sensitivity
- Supply voltage: 5v
- Max sensing distance: 7cm
- Uart output: TTL output, 9600baudrate, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and no verify bit.
- Wiegand output: 26 bits wiegand format, 1 even verify bit, 24 data bits, and 1 odd verify bit
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review