The Gameduino 2 turns your Arduino into a hand-held modern gaming system. Touch control, a 3-axis accelerometer, microSD storage for game assets, headphone audio output, and all-new eye-popping graphics on its bright 4.3 inch screen.
The Gameduino 2's FT800 graphics engine is highly capable, and its OpenGL-style command set makes graphics programming easy. It can load JPEGs, supports alpha transparency, and has a full 32-bit color pipeline. There are examples and code on the project page at http://excamera.com/sphinx/gameduino2/.
Audio output is available on the amplified headphone jack, and provides a range of built-in sounds as well as sample playback at up to 48 kHz.
The Gameduino 2 software library is documented extensively in the book, available for free download.
- Complete hand-held game module: supply an MCU (Arduino/Rasberry Pi) and power
- Arduino shield form-factor
- Bright 4.3” (diagonal) 480x272 screen, 262144 colors
- Powered by latest FT800 Embedded Video Engine (EVE)
- Resistive touch-screen input
- 3-axis accelerometer for tilt gaming
- microSD storage slot
- Amplified audio via headphone socket
- Software and book available for download
Note this unit does not include a microSD card.
- Arduino Uno shield form-factor, uses SPI bus on pins 13-11. Voltage levels 3.3-5v
- 3.3-5V power supply required
- 3-axis analog accelerometer
- 4.3” (diagonal) TFT with adjustable backlight
- 3.5mm audio jack
- microSD card socket
- Weight: 85g
- Size: 105x75x20 mm
For more info and to get started with your Gameduino 2, visit http://excamera.com/sphinx/gameduino2/.
|Dimensions||120mm x75mm x30mm|
Write Your Own Review