Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay
The Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay has four single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control those switches.
- 10+: $9.80
- 20+: $9.30
- 50+: $8.70
We've released the Seeed Relay Selection Guide, it will help you choose the relay that best suits your needs.
The Single Pole Double Throw SPDT relay is quite useful in certain applications because it has one common terminal and 2 contacts which are great for selecting between two options.
The Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay has four single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control those switches. Specifically, you can use 5V DC to control max.250V AC or 110V DC.
The I2C address is changeable so that you can use multiple relay modules in the same project
We've Released the Grove Selection Guide and hope to help you find the Grove suit you best.
- High-temperature resistant plastic shell
- High voltage load
- Low power consumption
- 128 Optional I2C address
- Domestic appliance
- office machine
- The remote control TV receiver
- monitor display
- audio equipment high rushing current use application
- Working voltage:5V
- Nominal Coil Current: 89.3mA
- TUV Certification Load: 10A 250VAC/ 10A 30VDC
- UL Certification Load:10A 125VAC 28VDC
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Power Consumption: abt. 0.45W
- Contact Resistance: 100mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance:100MΩ Min. (500VDC)
- Max. ON/OFF Switching: 30 operation/min
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 45% to 85% r.h.
- Contact Material:AgCdO
- Input Interface: I2C
- Default I2C Address: 0x11 or 0x12
- Available I2C Address: 0x00 ~ 0x7F
- Output interface: 3 Pins DIP Female Screw Terminal-Green
|Dimensions||120mm x60mm x19mm|
|Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay||1|
|A bag of Nylonl nuts, studs and bolts||1|