The Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay has four single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control those switches.
- 10+: $10.00
We've released the Seeed Relay Selection Guide, it will help you choose the relay that best suits your needs.
The Single Pole Double Throw SPDT relay is quite useful in certain applications because it has one common terminal and 2 contacts which are great for selecting between two options.
The Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay has four single pole - double throw (SPDT) switches. It only requires low-voltage and low current signals to control those switches. Specifically, you can use 5V DC to control max.250V AC or 110V DC.
The I2C address is changeable so that you can use multiple relay modules in the same project
We've Released the Grove Selection Guide and hope to help you find the Grove suit you best.
Because ST32 series chips are out of stock globally, prices have increased several times and there is no clear delivery date. We have no choice but to switch to the MM32 chip. The specific replacement models are as follows: STM32F030F4P6TR is replaced by MM32F031F6P6. After the chip is replaced, the product functions, features, usage methods and codes remain unchanged. It should be noted that the firmware version has changed, and the factory firmware has been adjusted according to different chips. If you need to re-burn the firmware, please download the firmware corresponding to the chip.
- High-temperature resistant plastic shell
- High voltage load
- Low power consumption
- 128 Optional I2C address
- Domestic appliance
- office machine
- The remote control TV receiver
- monitor display
- audio equipment high rushing current use application
- Working voltage:5V
- Nominal Coil Current: 89.3mA
- TUV Certification Load: 10A 250VAC/ 10A 30VDC
- UL Certification Load:10A 125VAC 28VDC
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Power Consumption: abt. 0.45W
- Contact Resistance: 100mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance:100MΩ Min. (500VDC)
- Max. ON/OFF Switching: 30 operation/min
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 45% to 85% r.h.
- Contact Material:AgCdO
- Input Interface: I2C
- Default I2C Address: 0x11 or 0x12
- Available I2C Address: 0x00 ~ 0x7F
- Output interface: 3 Pins DIP Female Screw Terminal-Green
|Dimensions||120mm x60mm x19mm|
|Grove - 4-Channel SPDT Relay||1|
|A bag of Nylonl nuts, studs and bolts||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewSo far it works as it should. Good quality