Chainable RGB LED Twig is based on P9813 chip which is a full-color light source LED driver chip,can provide constant current drive and modulated output of 256 gray
- 10+: $3.00
The Grove Chainable RGB LED is based on a P9813 chip which is a full-color light source LED driver chip, can provide the constant current drive and modulated output of 256 grays. Transmission by wire (DATA and CLK), built-in recycling, can enhance the transmission distance.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
|Dimensions||24mm x20mm x25mm|
|Grove - Chainable RGB LED||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
- Chainable RGB LED Library for the P9813
- Github repository for Chainable RGB LED Library (new)
- CodeCraft Code
- Chainable RGB LED eagle file V1
- Chainable RGB LED eagle file V2
- Chainable RGB LED SCH file V1
- Chainable RGB LED SCH file V2
- Chainable RGB LED PCB file V1
- Chainable RGB LED PCB file V2
- P9813 Datasheet
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThis user did not leave any comments.