Grove - OLED 1.12'' is a 16 color grayscale 96×96 dot matrix OLED display module with Grove compatible 4pin I2C interface.Grove - OLED 1.12" is constructed with 96 x 96 dot matrix OLED module ([ LY120])and SSD1327 driver IC. The characteristics of this display module are high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim / thin outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption.
- - Dot Matrix: 96 x 96 Pixels
- - Color: Grayscale Display (16 Gray shades)
- - Supports both Normal and Inverse Color Display
- - Supports Continuous Horizontal Scrolling
- - Grove compatible 4pin I2C connector
- - Works with both 5V and 3.3V logic MCUs
- - Interface: I2C
- - Wide range of operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- - Graphic display adapter for Seeeduino and Arduino using Grove stem board
- - Display adapter for any 5V or 3.3V MCU which supports I2C interface
- - Can be used with mbed microcontroller
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product.
It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.