Grove - Serial LCD
this product is replaced by Grove - LCD RGB Backlight Serial LCD Driver twig is an UART based LCD1602 display (Hitachi HD44780 or a compatible LCD)
This product is EOL now, you can choose the update version Grove - LCD RGB Backlight.
Serial LCD Driver twig is an UART based LCD1602 display (Hitachi HD44780 or a compatible LCD). It can control LCD1602 only with two I/O port pins (UART Tx and Rx).The VCC and GND are the only additional pins required for operation. Conventional LCD drivers use 7-11 I/O port pins, whereas Serial LCD twig saves all these additional I/O pins. Serial LCD twig uses AT89S52 for implementing the UART Driving logic. Now has been updated to v1.0b.
- Very easy to use.
- 4-Pin Connection ( 2 I/Os and 2 Power Pins) .
- API design similar to Arduino LiquidCrystal Library.
- Module automatically returns to listening mode.
- Comes with a rich set of demo applications.
- Back light control to save power.
- Arduino/Seeeduino compatible.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
- Schematic and Board Files
- SerialLCD Library for v1.0b and v1.1b
- github repository for SerialLCD
- a small fix to v1.0b-Library for begin() not following the correct protocol
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review