Grove - Single Axis Analog Accelerometer ±100g (ADXL1001)
The Grove - Single Axis Analog Accelerometer ±100g (ADXL1001) is a ultralow noise, high frequency, high G MEMS accelerometers
- 10+: $76.90
The Grove - Single Axis Analog Accelerometer ±100g (ADXL1001) is a ultralow noise, high frequency, high G, industrial grade MEMS accelerometers, which is based on ADI ADXL1001.
The ADXL1001 has typical noise densities of 30 μg/√Hz and the linear frequency response range from dc to 11 kHz (3 dB point). Besides the ADXL1001 have an integrated full electrostatic self-test (ST) function and an overrange (OR) indicator that allows advanced system-level features and is useful for embedded applications.
With low power and single-supply operation of 3.3 V to 5.25 V and power saving selectable standby mode, the ADXL1001 also enables wireless sensing product design.
Click here to check more ADI ADXL series accelerometers.
We've Released the Grove Selection Guide and hope to help you find the Grove suit you best.
- Single in plane axis accelerometer with analog output
- Linear frequency response range from dc to 11 kHz (3 dB point), resonant frequency of 21 kHz
- Ultralow noise density: 30 μg/√Hz in ±100g range
- Complete electromechanical self-test
- Linearity to ±0.1% of full-scale range
- Sensitivity stability over temperature 5%
- Cross axis sensitivity ±1% (ZX), ±1% (YX)
- Condition monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Asset health
- Test and measurement
- Health usage monitoring system (HUMS)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review