No soldering, no jumper wires, no jitters. Simple, easy, and fast. This is how this kit gonna make you feel when you use it to make your IoT devices - a totally enjoyable making process.
The Grove Base Shield in the kit can works on a lot of Arduino compatible development boards including the Intel Edison for Arduino, LinkIt One, and Genuino 101 etc.
Beyond the Grove Shield is a bunch of Grove sensors and actuators with build-in Grove interfaces, makes your prototyping faster and easier. Simply plug in the modules and you are ready to create.
- • Sensors:
- • 1 x Grove- Button
- • 1 x Grove - Sound Sensor
- • 1 x Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)
- • 1 x Grove - Touch Sensor
- • 1 x Grove - Light Sensor
- • 1 x Grove - Temperature Sensor
- • 1 x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- • 1 x Grove - Pieze Vibration Sensor
- • Actuators:
- • 1 x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- • 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- • 1 x Grove - Green LED
- • 1 x Grove - Blue LED
- • 1 x Grove - Red LED
- • 1 x Gear Stepper Motor with Driver
- • Others:
- • 1 x Grove Base Shield V2
- • 1 x 12V 2A American Standard AC/DC Power Adaptor
- • 1 x British Standard Plug Converter
- • 1 x European Standard Plug Converter
- • 1 x Australian Standard Plug Converter
- • 2 x Micro USB Cable
- • Various sensors and actuators for rapid prototyping
- • Plug-and-play modules
- • Works on lots of Arduino Compatible Boards
- • For libraries and documents, please visit our Wiki page.
- • For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.