Grove - TDS Sensor/Meter For Water Quality (Total Dissolved Solids)
An Arduino-compatible TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) sensor/meter for measuring TDS levels in water to indicate the water quality. It can be implemented in fields such as homemade water filter, hydroponics, aquarium and others related to testing water quality.
- 10+: $10.00
Concerned about your water quality? Why not make yourself a TDS meter to monitor water quality to tell you whether the water meets standards of drinking!
- Analog Signal, easy to implement
- Support 3.3/5V Input Voltage
- Good Arduino Compatibility, where 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage can be easily implemented in 3.3/5V control system
- Waterproof TDS Probe
The Grove - TDS Sensor detects the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality. The Grove - TDS Sensor can be applied in water quality applications such as TDS meter, well water, aquarium, hydroponics, etc.
It supports 3.3/5V input voltage and 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage making it easy to be compatible with all Arduino Boards. The sensor also provides a waterproof probe, making the testing process much easier to handle.
What is TDS and why should you care
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, is a measure of the dissolved combined content of all inorganic and organic substances present in water. Typically, the higher the TDS value, the more substances dissolved in water. Hence, higher levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) can indicate that water has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
- TDS meter/TDS tester
- Swimming pool
- Well water
Grove - TDS Sensor
- Input Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- Power indication LED
- Connection Interface: Grove 4-Pin / XHB 2.54mm 2P
- Cable Length: 60cm
- Connection Interface: XHB 2.54mm 2P
- The Waterproof TDS probe cannot be used in water above 70°C.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure flowing water.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure water with high pollution concentration.
- The Grove sensor itself is not waterproof.
- Grove - TDS Sensor x 1
- 20cm Grove Cable x 1
- Waterproof TDS Probe x 1
|Dimensions||20 x 40 cm|