HackRF One, from Great Scott Gadgets, is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. It covers many licensed and unlicensed ham radio bands.
- 10+: $252.00
HackRF One, from Great Scott Gadgets, is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz, designed to enable test and development of modern and next-generation radio technologies. HackRF One covers many licensed and unlicensed ham radio bands. HackRF One is an open-source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
HackRF One works as a sound card of the computer. It processes Digital Signals to Radio waveforms allowing the integration of large-scale communication networks. It is designed to test, develop, improvise and modify the contemporary Radio Frequency systems.
HackRF One has an injection-molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro USB cable. An antenna is not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for HackRF One.
HackRF One is a test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing the transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
• 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
• half-duplex transceiver
• up to 20 million samples per second
• 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
• compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
• software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
• software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
• Open-source hardware
• SMA female antenna connector
• SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
• convenient buttons for programming
• internal pin headers for expansion
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0
HackRF One Wiki
Source code and hardware design files
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
|Micro USB Cable||1|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Items 6 to 10 of 11 total
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- You're currently reading page 2
- Page 3
- Page Next