IoT LoRa Node pHAT for Raspberry Pi - 915 MHz/868MHz
IoT LoRa Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows you to set up your IoT LoRa Node in minutes rather than hours for a third of the price of traditional gateways. Just add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
- 2+: $29.90
- 50+: $29.90
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Our IoT LoRa Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT LoRa Node pHAT uses the RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa node modulewhich is based on Semtech SX1276 LoRa technology.
The board can be configured to use either of the two different frequencies listed below:
- 868 MHz
- 915 MHz
- Need more information about frequencies in your region? Click here.
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi over UART only using a total of 3 GPIO Pins for the module.
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
Pair the LoRa Node pHAT with our LoRa Gateway HAT
We also have a LoRa Gateway HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi that works with all of the LoRa nodes we sell.
- IoT LoRa Node pHAT
- RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card
IoT LoRa Boards - Your Gateway to the Internet of Things
The Things Conference 2019 Roundup - Amsterdam 2019