IoT Long Range Node for Raspberry Pi - 915 MHz/868MHz
IoT Long Range Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive Long Range node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows you to set up your IoT Long Range Node in minutes rather than hours for a third of the price of traditional gateways. Just add sensors, buttons and more to complete your Long Range network!
- 10+: $29.90
Long Range is the smart, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Our IoT Long Range Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive Long Range node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the Long Range stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your Long Range network!
The IoT Long Range Node pHAT uses the RAKWireless RAK811 Long Range node modulewhich is based on Semtech SX1276 Long Range technology.
The board can be configured to use either of the two different frequencies listed below:
- 868 MHz
- 915 MHz
- Need more information about frequencies in your region? Click here.
- Uses RAK811 Long Range Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi over UART only using a total of 3 GPIO Pins for the module.
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
Pair the Long Range Node pHAT with our Long Range Gateway HAT
We also have a Long Range Gateway HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi that works with all of the Long Range nodes we sell.
- IoT Long Range Node pHAT
- RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card
IoT Long Range Boards - Your Gateway to the Internet of Things
The Things Conference 2019 Roundup - Amsterdam 2019