Meowbit is a micro:bit compatible card-sized graphical retro game computer with allows you coding with Makecode arcade and Python.
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical retro game computer with allows you coding with Makecode arcade and Python. In other words, it can use combines game programming with hardware devices.
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical programming video game console designed for teenagers. It contains 1.8' full-color screen, 6 x programmable buttons ,1 x buzzer, built-in light sensor, temperature sensor, SD card slot (For external storage), multiplayer connector and edge connector. Especially the edge connector could access most micro:bit expansion boards. We recommend using Robot:bit for Mewobit, it can help you create a robot quickly.
● 160 x 128 full-color TFT LCD provides a more vivid interactive interface
● Easy to use graphical programming, learning while playing experience through game programming
● Cross-cutting functions including hardware and software
● Abundant hardware resources made infinite possibility possible
● Support multi-platform including Makecode arcade, Kittenblock, scratch3.0, MicroPython; support multi-language
● Support diagraming, showing the data changing of the sensors more intuitive
1. Charging/work indicator 2. Light sensor 3. Power switch 4. Programmable led x 2 5. Reset 6. DFU mode button 7. 160 x 128 TFT color screen 8. Temperature sensor 9. Direction button x 4 10. Buzzer
11. Button A/B 12. Compatible with micro:bit’s 40 PINs Goldfinger 13. USB program download port / charging port 14. SD card slot (Use for store programs or extend wireless modules) 15. Multiplayer Connector 16. mp6050 gyroscope 17. 3.7V lithium battery package interface 18. MCU 19. 2MByte SPI-flash (default download Unicode character table) 20. Signature area
● MCU：STM32F401RET6, 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core
● Operating voltage: 3.3V
● Supply voltage：USB(5V), Lithium battery pack(3.7~4.2V)
● Output current: 500mA(max)
● Dimensions: 52x76x12(mm)
● MacOS, Windows7 and above
● Makecode Arcade graphical programming mode
● MicroPython programming mode