Kittenbot Meowbit Card-sized Retro Game Computer - Blue color - with battery
Meowbit is a micro:bit compatible card-sized graphical retro game computer with allows you coding with Makecode arcade and Python.
- 10+: $43.90
- 50+: $41.90
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical retro game computer with allows you coding with Makecode arcade and Python. In other words, it can use combines game programming with hardware devices.
Meowbit is a card-sized graphical programming video game console designed for teenagers. It contains 1.8' full-color screen, 6 x programmable buttons ,1 x buzzer, built-in light sensor, temperature sensor, SD card slot (For external storage), multiplayer connector and edge connector. Especially the edge connector could access most micro:bit expansion boards. We recommend using Robot:bit for Mewobit, it can help you create a robot quickly.
● 160 x 128 full-color TFT LCD provides a more vivid interactive interface
● Easy to use graphical programming, learning while playing experience through game programming
● Cross-cutting functions including hardware and software
● Abundant hardware resources made infinite possibility possible
● Support multi-platform including Makecode arcade, Kittenblock, scratch3.0, MicroPython; support multi-language
● Support diagraming, showing the data changing of the sensors more intuitive
1. Charging/work indicator
11. Button A/B
● MCU：STM32F401RET6, 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core
● Operating voltage: 3.3V
● Supply voltage：USB(5V), Lithium battery pack(3.7~4.2V)
● Output current: 500mA(max)
● Dimensions: 52x76x12(mm)
● MacOS, Windows7 and above
● Makecode Arcade graphical programming mode
● MicroPython programming mode
- Meowbit - blue color - with battery x 1
- Silicone Sleeve for Meowbit x 1