Kittenbot Geek servo & motor kit contain 2pcs gray color 270°servo and 2pcs red color 360°motor, both with LEGO compatible casing for building your projects fast with LEGO and Micro:bit/Arduino/Raspberry Pi.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
● Using high-quality motors and high-quality brush materials.
● Practicality, durability, and longevity, far beyond the 9g small steering gear.
● Strong compatibility, whether it is the program or mechanical structure for LEGO-build, as far as possible compatible processing.
● The control is simple, similar to the conventional 9g small steering gear control method, the 90° pulse width is 1500, and the decelerating DC motor with measurable speed is the main one.
● Small size, good design, self-contained cross output shaft. Specifications ● Working voltage: 3.3V~6V
● Rated voltage: 4.8V
● Rated current: 200ma
● Stall current: 700ma
● Sliding current: 450ma
● Maximum torque: 500g.cm
● Angle speed of the gray color servo: 60°/0.12s
● Maximum RPM of the red color motor: 70
● Net weight: 12.8g (a single servo), 12.4g (a single motor)
● Quantity: 2pcs gray color servo + 2pcs red color motor
Connect to Robotbit
Brown negative electrode
Yellow data pin (control pin)
Gray Color Servo x 2Red Color Motor x 2