Konashi is a microcontroller board with a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
• Objective-C supported
• SDK (Konashi-ios-sdk) is provided as an open source library.
• SDK (konashi-js-sdk, konashi-bridge.js) are provided as open source libraries.
• For easier use, konashi.js is available in APP Store (see http://konashi/ux-xu.com/kjs/).
Supports Apple iOS devices (see below Supported devices)
Bluetooth Low Energy
• Built-in wireless module with Bluetooth Low Energy technology
• Connect konashi with your smartphone or tablet wirelessly
Reconfigurable I/O pins
• I/O pins and its functions is reconfigurable by application
• A battery terminal and USB-microB connector are called External main supply. It has a backflow prevention function and swithes a main supply into higher voltage source automatically.• Supply voltage from lithium-ion coin cell battery.
• 1x konashi
• 1x Lithium-ion coin cell battery: CR2032 model
• Click to download Konashi Circuit Diagram and Layout .
• We have published all documents about the software library at the konashi official website.