LG01-N Single Channel Long Range IoT Gateway - 868MHz
LG01-N is an open source single channel Long Range Gateway. It lets you bridge Long Range wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
- 10+: $49.90
LG01-N is an open source single channel Long Range Gateway. It lets you bridge Long Range wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The Long Range wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG01-N has rich internet connection method such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG01-N can support the LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized Long Range transmit protocol. Different from LG01-P/LG01-S, LG01-N use the Linux to directly control the sx1276/sx1278 Long Range module which increase the communication efficiency and simplify the software design.
LG01-N can be used to provide a low cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except LoRaWAN mode, LG01-N can support mutiply working mode such as: MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode to fit different requirement for IoT connection.
LG01-N base on sx1276 solution which provide a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare to the cost with normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. the LG01-N is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This make the LG01-N very suitable to set up small scale Long Range network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- 1 x SX1276/SX1278 Long Range module
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private Long Range protocol
- Support up to 300 nodes
- Long Range band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in Long Range : 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker,etc
- LoRaWAN Reapeter
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
Long Range Side:
- Long Range Controller:AR9331 24K MIPS / Linux
- Long Range Chip: SX2176
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- Long Range Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- Long Range Interface x 1
1 x LG01-N LoRa Gateway
1 x Glue Stick Antenna(868 MHZ)
1 x Power Adapter
LG01 is a single channel gateway, it can be used in LoRaWAN network but not LoRaWAN full compatible. Please see the user manual before buying it.
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
- User Manual
- Dragino Long Range Gateway Selection Guide
- Source Code: hardware: MotherBoardLong Range modulesoftware