LambdaChip Alonzo Standard Version- Functional Programming Board
LambdaChip is functional programming featured Virtual Machine runs on an embedded system. LambdaChip Alonzo Standard Version contains an Alonzo board and a USB cable. The LambdaChip Alonzo board features an ARM Cortex-M4 based STM32F411CE MCU with a wide range of connectivity support and configurations.
- Powerful CPU: STM32F411CEU6, ARM Cortex-M4 MCU, 512KB flash, 128KB RAM, 100MHz, 36 GPIOs in UFQFN48 package
- Shorter development time: Never need to use C/C++ to develop embedded software with LambdaChip, you will learn and use Scheme which is a famous multi-paradigm programming language.
- Competitive price
- Small size
LambdaChip is functional programming featured Virtual Machine runs on an embedded system. Usually, the embedded system has extremely limited resources, for an instance, 50KB RAMs, less than 80Mhz CPU. LambdaChip aims to provide fair speed on such a compact system. That is to say, you never need to use C/C++ to develop embedded software with LambdaChip, you will learn and use Scheme which is a famous multi-paradigm programming language. The scheme is a dialect of Lisp and widely used for functional programming research or teaching.
LambdaChip Alonzo Complete Version is the complete version of the Alonzo board. It contains everything you need to play Alonzo, so you save your time to find the necessary parts to make it work.
The standard Alonzo board PCB is matte texture, although it looks good, it's easy to leave your fingerprint when you touch it. We provided the Acrylic cover to protect the Alonzo board and keep it clean.
Alonzo board has an onboard BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) chip to help users connect and debug via wireless. However, it doesn't mean users don't need USB cables anymore. Sometimes it's still useful.
Alonzo board can be powered in 2 alternative ways. The first way is to connect Alonzo with a Lithium-Ion battery which is not provided in the Alonzo box for shipping constraints; the second way is to connect Alonzo to a power bank with a TypeC-2-TypeC cable. For some situations that users may not have typeC interface on the power bank or PC, we provide a USB_A-2-TypeC converter. BTW, the TypeC-2-TypeC cable supports a quick charge that you can use for your smartphone.
- STM32 microcontroller in UFQFN48 package
- It comes out with these resources:
- 2.54 Header connectors
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- 1 RGB LED and 1 white LED: D6 and D5
- 3 buttons: BOOT0, RST and 1 User Button
- TF card slot, user can compile program to files in TF card, virtual machine will load program from TF card.
Alonzo board x1
USB cable x1