- 10+: $4.40
Use the Bitcraze battery charger to always have your spare batteries full to maximize your flight time. If you’re a bit handy with a soldering iron you can even solder multiple chargers together for multi-battery charging.
• 500mA single-cell Li-Po battery charger
• Charging indicator
• Connection points for chaining of multiple chargers
• Max charging current: 500mA
• Supply voltage: 5V
• μUSB charging connector
• Based on the MCP73832 single-cell Li-Po charger
• Connection points allows chaining of multiple chargers (1x2, 2.54mm pitch)
• Weight: 1.2g
• Size (WxHxD): 10.5x16x1.6mm (not including cable)
• Connector for the Crazyflie 2.0 stock battery
• For more details, please visit Wiki.
• For technical discussion, please visit Forum.
• For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected]
|Dimensions||97mm x58mm x5mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS