LoNet 800L is a mini GSM module that offers 2G GSM and GPRS data. It features small size and low power consumption. Twice size as a coin and the working current low to 1mA when in sleep mode. It uses a serial port communication, supports 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands. Also, it supports A-GPS technique that help get indoor position by the mobile network.
Works compatible with Arduino Uno, Arduino Mini, Raspberry Pi. A mini GSM antenna is came with, but an external power supply is required.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps (down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands
- Real Time Clock
- Power voltage 3.4V ~ 4.4V DC
- A-GPS (Assisted Global Positioning System)
- Supports 2.8V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm
- Standard SIM Card
- 1 x LoNet 800L - Mini GSM/GPRS Breakout
- 1 x mini GSM antenna
Please visit our blog page for more information.
For any technical support and suggestions,please go to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review