We have an updated product: LoNet 808 - Mini GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout
For customers who had ordered the old version will get the new one for replace.
LoNet is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver charnels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization.
The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level. It comes with a mini GPS and GSM antenna, but not includes Li-Po battery. In addition, to use this module, you still need an unlock SIM-Card supporting GPRS service.
- • Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- • GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- • GPRS mobile station class B
- • Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- • Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- • Supports Real Time Clock
- • Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- • Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- • Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- • Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- • Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- • Compact size 27mm x 46mm x 7mm
- • Standard SIM Card
- • Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- • Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- • Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- • Cold start time: 30s (typ.)
- • Hot start time: 1s (typ.)
- • Warm start time: 28s (typ.)
- • Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- • Power consumption - Acquisition: 42mA
- • Power consumption - Continuous tracking: 24mA
- • Update rate: 5Hz
- • 1 x LoNet - Mini GSM/GPRS/GPS Breakout
- • 1 x GPS Passive Antenna - 20dB Gain
- • 1 x GSM Antenna - 3dB Gain
- • 1 x 9Pin Male Header
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|