A LoRa / LoRaWAN gateway DIY kit based on SX1301 enables you to manage over 1000+ node devices with 8 channels in a long range like ~15km. Easy deployment with Raspberry pi 3B and 3B+
- 10+: $249.00
Alternative LoRaWAN Gateway - Industrial Edition
Wanna deploy LoRaWAN solutions in outdoor scenarios? Check out our industrial-grade product - SenseCAP LoRaWAN gateway. It's IP66 rated, featuring robustness, reliability, and ultra-long-distance communication up to 10km, highly suitable for long-term outdoor application scenarios.
Don’t forget to check our blog LoRa and LoRaWAN for Arduino and Raspberry Pi to learn more about how to build an Arduino or Raspberry Pi LoRa or LoRaWan project!
- Based on Lora Concentrator Engine: Semtech SX1301
- Sensitivity up to -142.5 dBm @300bps
- Max output power up to 27dBm
- Range up to 15 km (Line of Sight), ~2km in dense urban areas
- Designed for 915MHz US/Australia LoRA ISM band
- Emulates 49 x LoRa demodulators, 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, 8 uplink ch, 1 downlink ch
- Automatic adaptive to spreading factor from SF12 to SF7 in each of 8 channels
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 ℃
- 2x SX1257 as Tx/Rx front-ends
- RP-SMA connector for 915MHz antenna
- Fully support Class A, Class B, Class C
- FCC & CE compliance
1) RHF0M301- a LoRaWAN gateway module based on SX1301.
2) RHF4T002 – an RPi adapter to bridge Raspberry Pi 3 and RHF0M301
3) A 16G Micro SD card
Why use LoRa and LoRaWAN technology?
There are several advantages of using LoRa and LoRaWAN technology. They are:
- Connects devices over longer range compared to other wireless communication technology like Wi-Fi or BLE
- Devices like sensors working in a LoRa network do not require much power. Battery replacement costs will be minimized as battery life can be up to a few years.
- Features end-to-end AES128 encryption, mutual authentication, integrity protection, and confidentiality.
- Offers device interoperability and global availability of LoRaWAN networks for speedy deployment of IoT applications anywhere
- Reduces battery replacement expenses and operating expenses (eg. LoRa operates on unlicensed frequency spectrums = no fees or license charges).
- Like Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN operates in the unlicensed band and supports indoor applications; like Cellular, LoRa Technology is highly secure from end devices to the application server and is suitable for outdoor applications.
- With these features, they are flexible and efficient which makes them ideal for your indoors or outdoors IoT applications which need to be installed in public, private or hybrid networks.
Additionally, we highly recommend that you use our SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Gateway, which is a standard LoRaWAN® gateway that supports connection to different network servers. With its affordable price of $99, its cost-effectiveness becomes a standout advantage, especially when building your private LoRaWAN network.
- Gateway module RHF0M301 – 915 x 1
- RPi 3 Bridge RHF4T002 x 1
- 16GB Micro SD Card – Class 10 x 1
- USB to UART Adapter x 1
- 0dBi Rubber Duck Antenna x 1
- Micro USB Cable 20cm x1
- Micro USB Cable 100cm x 1
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable 200cm x 1
- 5V/2.1A American Standard power supply with USB Type-A Output x 1
Update for the re_computer case
|Dimensions||200mm x130mm x50mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS