M328W - wireless Internet of Things module
We are sorry M32W is discontinued
We are sorry M32W is discontinued. We use M328W to replace M32W. （M328W Datasheet）
M32W wireless Internet of Things module is designed for the easy of programming and installation for IoT projects where wireless protocol (zigbee, bluetooth, 433Mhz etc) is required. It is a plug-in module for MS14 and powered by an ATMEL ATmega32u4 micro-controller.
The M32W has a standard XBEE Socket and RFM12B footprint to implement different wireless protocol modules. It also has a breadboard area for easy prototyping.
M32W is Arduino Yun compatible. It can be programmed and debug by the Arduino IDE(ver 1.5.4 or later) via WiFi.
With the combination of MS14, M32W and Arduino Yun software, user can install / prototype Internet of Things projects in an easy / rapidly way.
- Bridge various wireless protocols such as zigbee, bluetooth, NFC into WiFi IP network.
- Internet of Things Gateway module to connect sensor network to internet.
- Log sensor data and upload to remote server.
- Control switch/relay from Internet.
- Arduino IDE compatible, can be programmed /debug by Arduino IDE.
- Program/update/ debug via WiFi network.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- I/O voltage: 3.3V
- SRAM: 2.5KB
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 4KB used by bootloader)
- EEEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16Mhz
- Digital I/O pins: 15
- Analog input channels: 6
- PWM channels: 4
- BEE Socket: 1
- ESD-protection: IEC 61000-4-2
- Over Voltage Protect
|XBee Socket||M32W has a standard XBee Socket. Any module compatible with this socket can be used directly in M32W.|
|RFM12B footprint||RFM12B footprint for HopeRF RFM12B module or RFM69CW/HCW 433/868/915 Radio module.|
|Prototype Area||An on board prototype area with power and Arduino Pin out for easy prototyping.|
|Customized Screw Terminal||While M32W is used with MS14-S, user can define the screw terminal feature by using the prototype area as shown above. Which gives more flexible/ possibility for prototyping.|
|USB port debug /programming|| |
M32W has a micro USB connector and can act as standard USB COM device. This USB connection can be used to upgrade sketch or debug the software via serial monitor on Arduino IDE.
- Technical detail and examples are in M32 WiKi Page
- Schematic and pcb (pdf) (Eagle version)
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review