MDBT40-P is a BT4.0 & BT4.1 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) module designed based on Nordic nRF581xxx SoC solution incorporates: GPIO, UART, I2C and ADC interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
The Merit of MDBT40 Module
• Long Working Distance (Over 60M in open space)
• Declaration ID already included all Nordic applied profiles.
• FCC (USA) & Telec (Japan)certificate & CE(EU)granted.
The feature of the module
• Dual Transmission Mode of BLE & RF 2.4G upon customer preference.
• Compact size with (L)18x(W)10x(H)3.2mm
• Low power requirements, ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption.
• Compatible with a large installed based of mobiles phones, tablets and computers.
• Fully coverage of BLE software stack including:
• Proximity Profile; Heart Rate Profile; Health Thermometer Profile;
• Blood Pressure Profile; Running Speed & Cadence Profile;
• HID Over GATT Profile; Alert Notification Profile; Glucose Profile;
• Cycling Speed & Cadence Profile
• Fully support customers to suit the needs of any application!
• BLE & RF transmission switching may help products to fit all operation system
• BLE & RF transmission switching may help products to fit all kinds of hardwares.
Computer peripherals and I/O devices
• Multi-touch trackpad
Interactive entertainment devices
• Remote control
• 3D Glasses
• Gaming controller
Personal Area Networks
• Health/fitness sensor and monitordevices
• Medical devices
• Key-fobs + wrist watch
• Remote control toys
• 1 x MDBT40-P - nRF51822 based BLE module
• Related link: Nordic (This module is a qualified Nordic 3rd Party Bluetooth low energy module, please go following website for more detailed information)
• For technical support, please post your questions to our forum
Free shipping on your first order over $50 or more. Discounted items included!