MDBT40-P is a BT4.0 & BT4.1 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) module designed based on Nordic nRF581xxx SoC solution incorporates: GPIO, UART, I2C and ADC interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
The Merit of MDBT40 Module
- • Long Working Distance (Over 60M in open space)
- • Declaration ID already included all Nordic applied profiles.
- • FCC (USA) & Telec (Japan)certificate & CE(EU)granted.
The feature of the module
- • Dual Transmission Mode of BLE & RF 2.4G upon customer preference.
- • Compact size with (L)18x(W)10x(H)3.2mm
- • Low power requirements, ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption.
- • Compatible with a large installed based of mobiles phones, tablets and computers.
- • Fully coverage of BLE software stack including:
- • Proximity Profile; Heart Rate Profile; Health Thermometer Profile;
- • Blood Pressure Profile; Running Speed & Cadence Profile;
- • HID Over GATT Profile; Alert Notification Profile; Glucose Profile;
- • Cycling Speed & Cadence Profile
- • Fully support customers to suit the needs of any application!
- • BLE & RF transmission switching may help products to fit all operation system
- • BLE & RF transmission switching may help products to fit all kinds of hardwares.
Computer peripherals and I/O devices
- • Mouse
- • Keyboard
- • Multi-touch trackpad
Interactive entertainment devices
- • Remote control
- • 3D Glasses
- • Gaming controller
Personal Area Networks
- • Health/fitness sensor and monitordevices
- • Medical devices
- • Key-fobs + wrist watch
- • Remote control toys
- • 1 x MDBT40-P - nRF51822 based BLE module