Machinechat® JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition
Machinechat® JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition is a turnkey software application that allows you to easily add data collection, visualization, monitoring and managed storage to commercial IoT deployments. Because JEDI Pro runs as a local service on a server or a single computer, there is no need to send all of your data to the cloud and there are no monthly subscription fees.
Buyers should carefully read the End User License Agreement before purchasing.
Since our software is installed locally, we can’t accept returns once a license key is sold. All sales are final.
Please purchase this product separately and do not settle with other products.
This product is software only and must be installed on either a Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone computer or server. Please be sure to indicate the platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone) you are installing it on when purchasing.
After the purchase, we will send the license key to your mailbox by email.
Please be sure to leave your correct email address that can normally receive emails.
(The license key email will not be sent immediately. It will take one to two days to process.)
Machinechat® JEDI Pro Seeed Studio Edition is a turnkey software application that allows you to easily add data collection, visualization, monitoring and managed storage to commercial IoT deployments. Because JEDI Pro runs as a local service on server or single board computer, there is no need for sending all your data to the cloud and there are no monthly subscription fees.
Easily develop and deploy your IoT projects with a beautiful graphical interface in days instead of months
Single binary with no other dependencies – just download and run
Modern browser-based graphical user interface with multi-user support that allows access to JEDI Pro from anywhere on your network
Includes integrated Seeed Studio SenseCAP LoRaWAN data collector (Chirpstack installation required)
Drag and drop and point-and-click menus allow for easy and quick configuration of dashboards, rules, monitoring and storage.
Virtual data sensor feature lets developers simulate project deployment scenarios
On prem, allows users to eliminate data privacy issues and avoid cloud subscription costs
Supports SSL for secure access
Single license supports one PC/Mac/Raspberry Pi/BeagleBone server/SBC and up to 200 devices.
Hardware AND System Requirements
Intel x86 PC or server, Raspberry Pi (2B or higher) BeagleBoard® AM335x-based BeagleBone boards
Microsoft Windows 10
Apple Mac OS 10.13.6 and above
Ubuntu Linux 16.04 and above
AM3358 Debian Linux OS
Raspberry Pi OS
Memory AND Storage Requirments
- Memory : 512MB or greater
- Storage : 35MB minimum of disk or flash space for JEDI Pro application
• Integrated HTTP, TCP, and Seeed Studio SenseCAP data collectors allow for easy data collection
• Custom data collector plug-ins allow for collecting data from any device, sensor or application without altering their native protocols
• Integrated MQTT Broker with optional TLS encryption allows for on-prem data collection
• Configurable real-time dashboards with support for viewing historical data
• System views allow users to add custom background images and visualize data in the context of the project environment
• Sortable and searchable grid view provides single pane visualization of connected devices and sensors
• Real-time rules engine for monitoring data
• Email, SMS* and custom action alerts
• Networked device monitoring
• Configurable local data storage with data retention controls
• Data stored in CSV format is exportable to virtually any application when necessary