Mobile USB AVRISP programmer
This product is no longer for sale, for more programmers, please visit here
This product is no longer for sale, for more programmers, please visit here.
Mobile USB AVRISP programmer is designed for convenient programming of AVR MCUs without computer. It supports full series of AVR including fuse bit setting, encrypting setting, serial number setting. The download speed is swift enough for small batch manufacture. Eg. 128KB flash erase + Writing + verifying + fusing + encrypting costs 20 second in total.
Mobile USB AVRISP programmer * 1
6pin-10pin converter cable * 1
USB Power adapter *1
A to mini B USB cable * 1
Software CD-Rom * 1
- Programming: full series AVR ISP programming
- Standalone usage: Operation without computer, one button programming.
- USB port: USB downloading and power, including 5.2v/500mA USB power adapter.
- ISP interface: Atmel standard 10pin/6pin ISP interface, 10pin-6pin converter cable included.
- Project management: all in one .proj file.
- Fuse setting: Atmel standard STK500 fuse bit, encryption bits.
- Serial setting: Dual format
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
Write Your Own Review