NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Kit contains an NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module and many other accessories as a kit. It is mainly developed for AI and deep learning applications.
Since this product alone satisfies the $499 free shipping condition, a customer is only allowed to purchase one product. If multiple purchases are made, we will cancel the order and refund.
- Based on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module
- Rich interfaces for AI application
- Supports Ubuntu Linux system
NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Kit contains an NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module and many other accessories as a kit. It is mainly developed for AI and deep learning applications. It can give you a fast, easy way to develop software and hardware for the Jetson TX2 AI supercomputer on a module. Jetson TX2 is ideal for applications requiring high computational performance in a low power envelope.
NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Kit supports JetPack SDK as well in the Linux system which includes the BSP, libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
JETSON TX2 MODULE
- NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture GPU
- 2 Denver 64-bit CPUs + Quad-Core A57 Complex
- 8 GB L128 bit DDR4 Memory
- 32 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash Storage
- Connectivity to 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled Devices
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro AB (supports recovery and host mode)
- M.2 Key E
- PCI-E x4
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-Size SD
- SATA Data and Power
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN*
- TTL UART with flow control
- Display Expansion Header*
- Camera Expansion Header*
- *I/O expansion headers: refer to product documentation for header specification.
- External 19V AC Adapter
JETSON CAMERA MODULE
- 5 MP Fixed Focus MIPI CSI Camera
- Power On/Off
- Force Recovery
- Jetson TX2 module (P3310) with thermal solution
- Reference carrier board (P2597)
- USB Micro-B to USB A cable
- USB Micro-B to Female USB A cable
- (2x) WLAN/Bluetooth antenna
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
SHARED BY USERS
from order viewThe product was simply amazing! This is definitely a life savior for those working in data science!