This product is retired, please consider our Netduino Plus 2 as your alternative choice
This product is retired, please consider our Netduino Plus 2 as your alternative choice.
Netduino 2 is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment. Suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike.
- Input. Output
- Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more.
- Netduino 2 combines 22 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, 4 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 6 PWM and 6 ADC channels.
- Code. Debug. Repeat
- .NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the f eatures of microcontrollers.
- Very expandable
- 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power.
- Netduino 2 is also pin compatible with Arduino shields.
- Drivers are required for some Arduino shields
- Design files includes
- Netduino 2 is an open source electronics platform.
- Design files and source code are included.
- Microcontroller : STMicro STM32F2
- Speed : 120 MHz (Cortex-M3)
- Code Storage : 192 KB
- RAM : 60 KB
- All 22 Digital And Analog Pins: GPIO
- Digital Pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- Digital Pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX/PWM
- Digital Pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- Digital Pins 7-8: UART 3 RX, TX(also works as UART 2 RTS, CTS)
- Digital Pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- Digital Pins 11-13: PWM/MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- Digital Pin SD/SC: SDA/SCL(also works as UART 4 RX, TX)
- Input: 7.5 - 9.0 VDC or micro USB powered
- Output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- Max Current: 25 mA per pin
- Digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant
- Storage : add-on: sd shields (up to 2 gb)
- Gobus Ports : none
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- Rohs : rohs compliant
- Netduino 2
- Four sticky feet
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
Write Your Own Review