The 52Pi New Colorful Ice Tower Cooler is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+3B.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed
52Pi has released another type of Ice tower fan for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B. Different from ICE Tower CPU Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi (Support Pi 4), the new ICE Tower fan is now "lying" on the Pi instead of "standing" on the Pi, which can save plenty of spaces and looks like a real whole system.
The 52Pi New Colorful Ice Tower Cooler is inspired by the single-stack tower-style heatsink and fan (HSF) assemblies that dominate the desktop PC market. It includes thermal interface material (TIM) pads, mounting brackets and accessories for the Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/Model B+, a tiny screwdriver, and a small but full-color manual. the new feature is using a compatible bracket and a color LED fan with automatic color change.
1. Fixed mounting brackets with 2 M2.5 screws to Ice Tower Cooler. Please pay attention to the direction of mounting brackets.
2. Add copper sticks and nuts to mounting brackets.
3. Paste thermal tape to Raspberry Pi’s CPU SOC.
4. Fixed mounting brackets to Raspberry Pi with copper sticks.
5. Fixed Acrylic protection panel to Raspberry Pi with M2.5 screws.
6. Connect the red wire to 5V and black wire to GND on Raspberry Pi’s GPIO.
7. Connect power supply to Raspberry Pi and Have fun!