The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
• Low cost
• WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
• Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
• Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
• Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
• Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
• Less than $2 WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit.
• We provide the best platform for IOT application development at the lowest cost.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
USB-TTL included, plug&play
10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
|Dimensions||0mm x0mm x0mm|
it was very vey good
it comes in part that you have to manually solder. Perhaps I missed it in the fine print. But as you can see the pictures shows an assembled board.
Excellent service from seed studio, and the nodemcu does what it is supposed to Excellent service from seed studio, and the nodemcu does what it is supposed to , fast and efficient shipping
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:11
Hi there~ You can use this one alone with Arduino IDE.As for work with mega, we have not tested before,so, not for sure whether it works. RegardsAnswer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:30:11
Question by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:23:48
Hi there, please refer to end page of **https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-devkit-v1.0/blob/master/NODEMCU_DEVKIT_V1.0.PDF**. thanks.Answer by: admin on 2018-12-18 02:23:48